Now then…ay up duck. We British love a nice cuppa tea. In fact I enjoyed a TV documentary by our treasure Victoria Wood last eve, relative to our love of tea. I myself am partial to a cup of Yorkshire tea, you just can’t beat it. Strong, sturdy, rich in flavour and warming to the core, when its all a bit parky out there. Ahh now then, that’s much better.
Now then, tells me, what is the best way to enjoy a nice cuppa?… Why with some tea loaf silly. Now then, sup up and don’t forgo this delightful tea encounter with just another tea loaf! Why spoil your afternoon tea break with something bought direct from the store which contains more preservatives, additives and sugar than I care to list? By ‘ek no lad! Enjoy a slice of my delightfully delicious gluten, sugar and wheat free loaf instead. It will fill that space and give you a feeling of satisfaction from this simple, fresh and real treat!
- 1 Banana
- 4 Eggs
- 10 dates (stoned)
- 2″ ginger cube
- 4 oz Almond flour
- Chopped alomds for sprinkling
- Preheat fan assisted oven to 200°c.
- In a jug blender mix the eggs, banana, dates and ginger.
- Pour into mixing bowl and fold in the almond flour to the blended mixture.
- Butter two mini loaf tins.
- Pour in the mixture. Sprinkle the top with chopped almonds.
- Place in the middle of oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and tip out of tins, placing on a drying rack.